Thursday, September 11, 2008

Menu 9.11.08...

When I got up today I didn't make the connection with 9/11 for the day. I pray continued peace and restoration over the families affected in that tragedy. It is a day that truly no American can forget.

Here is the menu for this week...orders need to be in by 5 pm on Tuesday September 16. I am adding an additional price off to the side of each item. This will be for smaller portions. I have had a lot of questions of whether I would do smaller portions for 2 person families. Although I am unable to reduce portions on some meals, I will post a separate price off to the side for the ones that I am able to make smaller.

Bacon Wrapped Garlic Chicken $16/$9
(this meal is actually frozen individually and can be portioned out before being thawed)
Tex Mex Chicken $16/$9
Lasagna $19/$10
Salsbury Steak $16/$9
(this meal is actually frozen individually and can be portioned out before being thawed)
Layered Meatball Bake $19/$10

No comments: