Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year...




I am sorry for posting a menu this late in the week, or early however you want to look at it, but we have had a bunch going on in our home lately. Jay and I found out yesterday that we will be having our third child in late September. We are sooooo excited and blessed to have this baby. I have had such an awesome time with God this week, just anticipating the assumed results of a pregnancy test but not knowing for sure. He has grown our love for this child so much even in this short time of knowing about it. Please keep us in your prayers as we move into this new phase of our lives.

If you could please have your orders in by Tuesday 1.13.09 and I will have meals ready for pickup on Friday 1.16.09. I hope you find something you like!

Shepherd's Pie $20/11
Tex Mex Chicken $17/9
Bacon Wrapped Garlic Chicken$17/9
Chicken Jambalaya $17/9
Pot Roast $19

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know we are praying for your growing family. Your blog is so fun for me to read. Your children are gorgeous. Cobe was due in Sept. Good luck!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

would you mind emailing me and giving me a more detailed understanding of how you do this? i'm very curious! :) i've thought of trying to make a business out of my cooking but haven't known where to even begin. congrats on the new baby!!! three is fun! :)

thewilliamsfam@hotmail.com

Vonda said...

First of all congrats on Baby #3. I'm Beth's Sister-in-love and I saw your blog on her blog when you left a comment. How awesome is this that you have made this into a business. What a blessing for other families too! God bless you!