Thursday, March 26, 2009

Menu 03.26.09




Sorry for the confusion with posting the Meal Options the other day. I just want to move my list of ALL my meals to the front of the blog every once in a while so if new people are finding me on the web they will know what I offer...once again, a little unclear, sorry.
Here are a few pics of the girls and I's trip to Florida this past weekend. We had a good time, but Naomi and I came home with colds and have been laid up all week...it was sunny but a bit windy as well. But you can't beat two beautiful girls at the beach!



I have added a couple of new items to my menu this week. I tested them at home and with friends and they got good reports...I just felt like we needed a little something new. Hopefully I will be able to come up with and find more recipes that we can add to the list. If you have any suggestions, I am willing to test them. Hope you find something you like.

Calzone $19/10 (OR -oven ready)
Cheesy Sausage/Tomato Manicotti $17/9 (OR)
Chicken Cacciatore $17/9 (CP- crock pot)
Chicken Tetrazini $14/7 (OR)
Lemon Pepper Chicken w/ Red Potatoes $14/8 (CP)

No comments: