Monday, April 13, 2009

It Is Finished...


The kitty that my girls could not get enough of!!

Sweet baby Olive...my new niece.

Cousins...6 days apart in age.

This was the title of our sermon at Westridge for our Easter services. It was an awesome sermon and captured so much of the hope that we all need to see and accept through Jesus Christ. If you are interested you can check it out here.
I am back from my trip, and I had such an amazing and memorable time...I can't believe how fast the time flew by. Short of missing my husband something terrible, I could have stayed forever. But I am home and real life is back in full swing, Md/Ob appts, fussy children, nap times....and all the fun that comes with pregnancy.
I am going to pick up with the last menu that I cancelled cooking...so if you had an order and would like to keep it for this week, then just respond by Tuesday at 5 pm. If you didn't order and would like to then please do so by the same time on Tuesday April 14th. Meals will be ready for pick up this Friday. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Here is the menu again, in case you didn't catch it a couple of weeks ago.

Calzone $19/10
Cheesy Sausage/Tomato Manicotti $17/9
Chicken Tetrazini $14/7
Lemon Pepper Chicken w/ red potatoes $14/8
I am holding off on the chicken cacciatore to try and give it it's own special something for when I put it on the menu.

No comments: