Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu 4.26.09

My sweet babies...
Abigail Ruth 9.23.06 6lbs 2 oz

Naomi Gray 2.10.08 8lbs 4oz


In honor of finding out what the sex of this baby is on Wednesday...I thought I would go back and remember our first days with our sweet baby girls. Oh the suspense...guess you will have to order and pick up a meal on Friday so you can know what we are having:)
I have still been experimenting with new recipes, so there are a couple of newbies on this week too. Please have your orders in by Tuesday 4.28 @ 5pm, and orders will be ready for pick up no later than Friday 5.1 (wow it will already be May!).

Mexican Lasagna $20/11
Chicken Spaghetti Bake $18/9
Chicken Pot Pie $20/11
Chicken Lasagna $20/11
Saucy Meatballs $16/9

1 comment:

~Sandy said...

They just grow up so fast:) Thanks for sharing the precious pictures! I just found your blog today:) I live next door to Dallas Ga in Temple:) Nice meeting another blogging mom!
Hugs, Sandy