Saturday, May 23, 2009

AWOL...menu 5.23.09




Hello friends...sorry I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks. Cooking all those chicken pot pies wore me out, and then life has just gotten more and more busy as the end of the year approaches. At first I was thinking I would say that I had been MIA, but I figured that would mean I fell into a pot while cooking or something.

Here are a couple of pics of my sweet girls. Ice cream snack on the front porch, and a couple from our improvised mini family vacation to Chattanooga. Well, I am back in the swing of things for just a few short weeks, and then we will once again be on summer break/maternity leave for Everything Homemade. Like I said before Naomi was born, I don't have a time or even an answer to whether I will continue cooking. I guess it is more likely since the baby's first months will be as it is getting colder and activity is winding down...but I will have to see how mommy handles three crazy women.

So here is this week's menu...orders in by Tuesday May 26th and pick for Friday May 29th. Have a wonderful holiday weekend! If I cook again it will be the week of June 8th and 9th...please let me know if anyone is interested in getting a few more meals before the start of summer break.

Meatloaf $16/9
Chicken Enchiladas $20/10
Enchilada Bake $19/10
Tex Mex Chicken $17/9
Bacon wrapped garlic chicken $17/9
Chicken Jambalaya $17/9

No comments: